THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO PLANT TREES, UNDER WHOSE SHADE YOU DO NOT EXPECT TO SIT.
— Nelson Henderson
Now more than ever, girls need our support—and we need to hear the wisdom of girls. As an educational nonprofit, we depend on the donations of generous people like you. If you would like to contribute to this innovative work, supporting the emotional intelligence and resiliency of girls (and creating a more conscious, balanced, and equitable world for all of us!), you can support our organization in the following ways:
1. Join us in our commitment to creating more opportunities for young women of color by donating to our Diverse Voices Scholarship Fund. Through this fund, we pledge to magnify the voices of all young women, especially those who have been historically underrepresented. We acknowledge the systematic racism embedded in our communities, and we strive to break down barriers and build a safe space for girls of color to exercise their creativity and assert their voice through writing --one step forward in the slow process of creating a more just and equitable world.
2. You can enjoy some of our student videos here and—if you're feeling so inspired—support our general operations via PayPal or check. Make checks out to "The Intuitive Writing Project" and mail to 3641 Mt. Diablo Blvd., PO Box 214, Lafayette, CA 94549. To donate via Paypal, click here:
3. Before making your next purchase on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and search for The Intuitive Writing Project to select us as your charity of choice. When shop through Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to our organization. You can also purchase copies of our student anthologies on Amazon at amazon.com/author/tiwp
3. Employer Matching: If you employer has a Matching Gift program, don’t forget to request a matching donation. You can also request that “The Intuitive Writing Project, Inc.” be added to the list for direct United Way Donations through your company.
4. Last but not least, consider supporting us through Giving Assistant.
The Intuitive Writing Project is an educational non-profit organization based in Orinda, CA. The Internal Revenue Service recognizes The Intuitive Writing Project, Inc. as a tax-exempt Section 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts to The Intuitive Writing Project are tax deductible in the United States to the extent allowable by law. Our federal tax ID number is 46-1946012.Contact us to see a copy of the organization’s Form 1023 (Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code), the IRS exemption determination letter, and our annual informational tax returns.
The Intuitive Writing Project, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.